Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Aaaaaahhh...it must be coffee time


There is a tranquility in the air....the aroma of fresh coffee fills my senses....my daughter must be asleep! Yep, as soon as Boo goes for her afternoon nap, the first thing I do is make myself a coffee with the brand new coffee machine that hubby bought me for my birthday. It makes a fantastic coffee, and while I indulge, I browse some of my favourite websites - the Australian Breastfeeding Association's forum, which I love, maybe a news site, the local weather site and now, my own blog site.

But the magical hour and a half is over very quickly but at least I am recharged enough for round two. So, here's to afternoon naps - let's hope I have a few more months of this mid-afternoon bliss still to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment